The MSDI Multi Unit system is made to fit Conix conical connection. It is similar and compatible with Nobel Active implant system.
The MUA is a screw retained system for straight or angled restorations. It allows you to restore partial or full edentulous cases in the maxilla and mandible.
It is the best solution for all-on-4 and all-on-6 treatments. It allows you to have a passive fit of the prosthetics, making the final restoration more durable and successful. It also offers different angulations and sizes to give you full flexibility and control over the procedure.
2. healing cap
3. titanium sleeve
4. plastic sleeve
6. close transfer
7. open transfer
- Allows easy and nondestructive retrievability of the restoration for maintenance or repair procedures.
- Healthier peri-implant tissues
- Flexibility in restoration - variety of angulations, sizes and prosthetics.
- Dissipates masticatory forces equally in all the planes
- Less lateral offset
- Short cone for limited interocclusal space
- Easy positioning of the prosthetic restortation with wide shoulder
- Optimal soft tissue contouring provided by the abutment emergence profile
Tags: Multi unit conical