The MSDI Multi Unit is a screw retained system for straight or angled restorations. It allows you to restore partial or full edentulous cases in the maxilla and mandible.
The Multi Unit system is the best solution for all-on-4 and all-on-6 treatments. It allows you to have a passive fit of the prosthetics, making the final restoration more durable and successful. It also offers different angulations and sizes to give you full flexibility and control over the procedure.
1. MUA Abutment
2. MUA Plastic Sleeve
3. MUA Titanium Sleeve
4. MUA Screw
5. MUA Analog
6. MUA Transfer
- Allows easy and nondestructive retrievability of the restoration for maintenance or repair procedures.
- Healthier peri-implant tissues
- Flexibility in restoration - variety of angulations, sizes and prosthetics.
- Dissipates masticatory forces equally in all the planes
- Less lateral offset
- Short cone for limited interocclusal space
- Easy positioning of the prosthetic restortation with wide shoulder
- Optimal soft tissue contouring provided by the abutment emergence profile
Tags: Multi unit system, MUA